Are you looking for a fun and memorable way to introduce or reinforce money in your class or school? Unfortunately, many textbooks and lessons tend to move too quickly leaving already struggling students feeling hopeless. This full-color “Money, Money, Money” workbook serves as a reference for budding scholars, and a teaching tool parents and students can work through at home throughout the years for remediation and to build a solid foundation in adding and subtracting money.
This Math SEAL book will also help you introduce money in an engaging way. It will help teach your students about money in a way they can understand, and in a way they can become comfortable. The lesson features games, differentiated instruction, independent practice and original music. The school grocery store experience features eight levels of differentiated instruction.
- Complete school grocery store experience school kit (one site license, price tags, play money) and workbooks: $134.99 plus $12.97 per student workbook (20 minimum). The workbook cover can be customized with your school’s logo and inside page reading “Your copy of this book was proudly sponsored by [space for logo].”
- School grocery store experience school kit (one site license, price tags, play money- 750 pieces): $159.99
- School grocery store experience license for one site (electronic lessons, practice sheets and music): $74.99
- Student workbook: $15.97 each (cover can be customized with school’s logo and inside page reading “Your copy of this book was proudly sponsored by [space for logo]” )
- Parents can review and practice the educational songs with scholars before the event: “Penny and Three Silvers” for levels 2-5 and “Decimal Point Checkpoint” for levels 6-8. Send the YouTube link on the invitation!
- Parents shop with their scholars during the school groceries experience
- Parents continue to review and teach their scholars about money with their “Money, Money, Money” workbooks at home.
Contact me for a quote!