Math SEALs is a great tool for math intervention programs, after school programs, and summer camps. The curriculum offers engaging lessons that incorporates all seven learning styles: visual, auditory, kinesthetic, verbal, logical, social, and solitary. For teachers, MathSEALs provides scripted lessons, as well as all the materials and resources you’ll need to make teaching math a success. MathSEALs takes the toughest math standards, and provides tech-flexible and engaging lesson plans to encourage student success.
Flexible technology integration:
MathSEALs is flexible, and the technology activities can be used whenever teachers are ready for them. We understand that some classes may not have consistent access to technology, so the lessons are designed to be flexible. Some of the activities can even be assigned for homework, where students can use their mobile device for completion. Teachers can successfully work through their lessons, and complete the tech activities when it is convenient to do so. When using the suggested technology lessons, we provide you with the student accounts to make setup a breeze.
Sample standards addressed in the Math SEALs Order of Operations unit:
- ISTE: Student 2a, Students cultivate and manage their digital identity and reputation and are aware of the permanence of their actions in the digital world.
- ISTE: Student 2c, Publish or present content that customizes the message and medium for their intended audiences.
- ISTE: Educators- Shape, advance and accelerate a shared vision for empowered learning with technology by engaging with education stakeholders.
- ISTE: Educators- Model for colleagues identification, exploration, evaluation, curation and adoption of new digital resources and tools for learning.
- ISTE: Students demonstrate an understanding of and respect for the rights and obligations of using and sharing intellectual property.